Ok, so I've gotten released from the doctor to particpate in the 3-day, which is NEXT weekend. (WOO HOO!) What happens? My Father-in-law falls and cracks his head super hard; they have to cut a hole in his head to release pressure and he hasn't regained consciousness yet. That was Weds night...it's Sunday now and they are talking about removing his ventilator today...Not that he'd die right away, but it's possible. He's got some kind of infection in his lungs and they are saying it will ruin his kidneys and probably never regain consciousness.
WOW! Who'da thunk. So, here I am thinking...um, I've trained for 8 months for this. WHO doesn't want me to get there? and WHY?!?
I've now struggled with this for 2 days...and I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth struggling with. I've handed it over to God...if I'm supposed to walk this year, I will.
It's been one thing after another, this walk, since about July. I'm positive that God wanted me to walk it...I've done all the training and rasied all the money. Everything was just too perfect for it to have been ME making that decision...I'm just confused at this time, and I don't want to have to deal with it.
Maybe that's what He's wanted all this time...just for me to give it up and let Him handle it. Well, it's worked and that is exactly what I'm doing. Now, to deal with the other situation at hand...My poor husband is about to become an orphan.
No comments:
Post a Comment