Saturday, May 12, 2012
I'm back
Ok, so I was blogging in a private location for most of my cancer years. I am writing a book on what happened to me during these years. Now, I'm ready to blog in a more public spot, where I will welcome anyone who wants to read me, subscribe to me and follow me.
Right now I've got to get myself together and start figuring out what I want this blog to be about...where I want it to go.
Today, I'll write a quick message on MONSANTO. EVIL.
They are the creators of DDT (older people will know this chemical was banned due to the birth defects it caused), Agent Orange, and aspertame, among other horrible chemicals. They are also top in the Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO's) creators. These are not tested to be sure that birth defects or cancers or other physical problems in people. We should not be messing with what God gave us to eat. Our tomatoes don't taste like tomatoes any more. You'd understand what I'm saying if you've ever eaten a true organic tomato. The flavor of organic vegetables is AMAZING, while commercial vegetables are bland and often watery tasting.
Monsanto's communication officer is quoted as saying ""Monsanto should not have to vouch for the safety of biotech food. Our interest is in selling as much of it as possible. Assuring its safety is FDA's job." Check out the wikipedia page on Monsanto. We seriously need to STOP this evil from taking over our food supply. If we don't start doing something now, it will be too late before you know it.
Many ex-employees are now higher ups in our government...EPA, FDA, Supreme Court and more. We need to stop Monsanto before they take over our government and make it impossible to do anything. It's obvious that Monsanto is already in the door and trying to make our government their home.
I urge you...I beg you to do your own research on Monsanto. And then call or email your government officials and tell them what you've found and how they should react. These are OUR representatives...if they don't represent us as we want, then we need to know this so we can vote accordingly.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment